We are SO EXCITED to host Becca of The Happy Ever Crafter for her first workshop with us! Becca is a renowned modern pen and brush calligrapher and has clients learning from all around the world. Her classes sell out QUICKLY so don't wait Can't wait to see you all here - I'll be taking this class along with you!
You will learn:
- how to use a calligraphy pen & ink to create pretty, whimsical & modern calligraphy (upcoming weddings, anyone?)
- what "modern calligraphy" means, and why it is different from traditional styles you may be used to
- how to assemble and prepare your tools (& hold them properly!)
- what "basic strokes" are, and how to master them
- how to put together a basic alphabet using the proper strokes & shapes
- 3 hours of hands-on instruction
- a take-home starter kit with everything you need practice your skills afterwards (pencil, pen holder, nibs, black India ink, letter/word templates, guideline sheets and spare practice sheets)
- light snacks & refreshments (because creativity and wine go hand in hand!)
Registration is limited. Advance payment is required to secure your spot. 48 hours notice of cancellation required for full refund.
Register now by clicking here - you'll be directed to The Happy Ever Crafter's site to do the official registration and payment.